BHSM/CIR 20-21/003 29-04-2020
We refer to our earlier circular no. BHSM/CIR20-21/001 dated 15/04/2020, we have further taken the opportunity to examine the situation as it exists in the present context. We now list hereunder, the policy the school has decided to follow at this time in respect of fees chargeable and their payments.
You are of course aware of the extensive efforts being made by all our teachers to continue the classes online and we are glad that this is helping the students to keep abreast of the curriculum. We have since received further messages of appreciation from some parents and would like to sincerely thank them for their kind words.
At the moment, as per the Government’s directive, the school will remain shut until 10th June, 2020.
As regards the payment of fees the following is the decided position :
1. Parents are well aware of the significant increases in costs all around, particularly in salaries and wages, as mandated by the Authorities, every year. Our policy has been to keep increases in fees at a minimum possible level keeping in view the mandatory increases and other relevant costs. However, in view of the present exceptional circumstances and as already advised, we shall not charge the increase announced for this year and continue charging at the same level as last year, for the time being.
2. There will be a further additional reduction applicable from April, 2020:
Co-curricular fees for all classes will not be charged .
This charge will of course become payable once the school re-starts.
3. Schedule of Payment : Instead of payment of fees at the beginning of each quarter, we have already advised that the last payment for the 1st quarter may be made not later than 31st July viz. in a time frame of 4 months. This facility of relaxing payment of advance quarterly fees until a month after the quarter ends, will continue for the full year 2020-21 and no late payment charges will be levied.
4. We will also provide the facility of accepting payments on a monthly basis, and also via credit card, should the parents so desire, by the end of each calendar month. The payment will have to be made directly at the Accounts office of the school once it reopens.
5. Students availing the transport will get a reduction in Transport Fees as informed by the transport provider. Please check the Transport Tab for details.
6. It is also informed that availing the transport (bus) is not mandatory and the earlier recommendation stands withdrawn in view of the conditions prevailing.
Please note that in case parents have already paid the fees for the first quarter, the excess amount paid by them will be adjusted in the next quarter.
Students who have taken admissions in the current year and already made payments at the higher levels, will be given appropriate adjustments in the subsequent quarters.
Before closing, we sincerely hope and trust that all of you remain safe.
Please do take good care of yourselves.
We close with our best regards to all.
Mrs. M Sengupta
Birla High School - Mukundapur
BHSM/CIR 20-21/002 15-04-2020
BHSM/CIR 20-21/001 Fee Circular 15-04-2020
BHSM/CIR 19-20/044 BOOKLIST- 2020-21 19-03-2020
Please opt for online delivery of the Books & Stationery from our authorized agent “Kotha O Kahini” through https://www.getmybooks.com/ instead of visiting the bookstore personally. This will help to avoid a gathering at the bookstore.
Click on the respective class of your ward to view the Booklist--
- Class I ART KIT
- Class II ART KIT
- Class III ART KIT
- Class IV ART KIT
- Class V ART KIT
- Class VI ART KIT
- Class VII ART KIT
Mrs M Sengupta
Birla High School – Mukundapur
BHSM/CIR 19-20/043 14-03-2020
On account of the rampant spread of COVID 19, as a security measure the Management has decided to suspend all classes for the students from Monday, 16th March 2020 till Friday, 3rd April 2020.
The New Academic session will commence from Monday, 6th April 2020.
Report cards for the Final Term will be uploaded on Thursday, 19th March 2020.
Date for the submission of Stationery to the new Class teacher will be notified shortly. Photocopy of the Report Card to be submitted to the new class teacher.
BHSM/CIR 19-20/042 13-03-2020
As you are aware, class photographs have been taken recently. If you would like to order a copy of the same you are requested to pay Rupees 70/- towards the same. Payments will be collected online only Kindly send the online payment receipt to your ward’s class teacher by 16th March 2020.
The payment process is mentioned below:
For Website/Portal users:
Step 1: Log on to Campus care portal via parent ID
Step 2: Click on “Personal” Tab (On the left hand side of the screen)
Step 3: Click on “Event Participant”
Step 4: Click the event-“Class Photograph 2019-20” & make the payment.
For Campus Care Mobile Application users:
Step 1: Login with Parent ID
Step 2: Click on ‘Fee Payment” tab
Step 3: Click on” Participate to an upcoming Events- Participant Now”
Step 4: Select event- “Class Photograph 2019-20” and make the payment
Mrs M. Sengupta
Birla High School -Mukundapur
BHSM/CIR 19-20/041 13-03-2020
This is further to our circular No. BHSM/CIR19-20/038 dated 27th February 2020 with regard to the Annual Day and Prize Distribution Ceremony which was scheduled to be held on 19th March, 20th March and 21st March 2020.
We would like to inform you that the above event has been postponed to a later date due to the current pandemic-the corona virus outbreak.
We will inform you about the rescheduled date soon.
Mrs M. Sengupta
Birla High School
BHSM/CIR 19-20/040 11-03-2020
Classes : II to VI
This is further to our circular No. BHSM/CIR 19-20/035 dated 14th February 2020 with regard to the workshop “ NURTURE YOUR GROWERS WITH MIND DETOX PROGRAMME” which was scheduled to be held on 14th March 2020 (Saturday).
We would like to inform you that the above mentioned workshop stands cancelled as of now. We hope to organise the same at a later date, and will inform you in due course.
Mrs. Minnie Sengupta
Birla High School - Mukundapur
BHSM/CIR 19-20/039 TRANSPORT CIRCULAR 03-03-2020
BHSM/CIR 19-20/038 27-02-2020
Please make a note of the following :
Ø Report Cards may be viewed on Campus Care on Thursday, 19.03.2020 - 8:00 a.m. onwards;
Ø Annual Day and Prize Distribution will be held in the school AVR according to the following schedule :
ü Nursery – Thursday, 19.03.2020 at 09:00 a.m.
ü KG – Thursday, 19.03.2020 at 11:00 a.m.
ü Classes I & II – Friday, 20.03.2020 at 09:00 a.m.
ü Classes III to VI – Saturday, 21.03.2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Ø Booklist for the academic session 2020-21 will be uploaded on the school’s website on Thursday 19th March 2020.
Ø Books and Stationery for the Session 2020-2021 will be available from Katha-O-Kahini Pvt. Ltd.,
449, N.S.C. Bose Road, Mahamayatala, Garia, Kolkata : 700 084
(Contact : 8420266217). Please follow the schedule below :
ü Friday, 20.03.2020 – 10:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. - Nursery & KG
ü Friday, 20.03.2020 – 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. – III & IV
ü Saturday, 21.03.2020 – 10:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. – I & II
ü Saturday, 21.03.2020 – 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. – V, VI & VII
ü Sunday, 22.03.2020 – 10:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. – Nursery to III
ü Sunday, 22.03.2020 – 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. – IV to VII
Ø Books and Stationery can also be procured online from www.getmybooks.com
Ø Term Break for students will be from Monday, 23.03.2020 to Monday, 30.03.2020 (both days inclusive)
Ø Parents are to submit Stationery to the new class teachers in school on Tuesday, 31.03.2020
Ø The new Academic Session will commence from Wednesday, 01.04.2020