The students of Classes I upward enjoy the following fun and frolic activities held on every Wednesday afternoon collectively called Afternoon Activities.
The activities include the following
- Dramatics - Children engage in various role plays, choir singing, dance recitals and elocution to unfurl their hidden potential.
- Magic Fingers - Students are encouraged to create aesthetically beautiful objects by using recycled materials.
- Young Chefs - Pupils are motivated to be trained in life skills. Learning culinary skills from a young age fosters gender equality.
- Lego and Mechano - Building Blocks and Mechano sets enhances eye-hand coordination and triggers creativity motivating the students to create something unique and know about it through Discovery Learning.
- Yoga and Outdoor Games - Students practice meditation and simple yoga postures followed by various outdoor games which strengthen and tone up their growing muscles.
- Quiz - The foundation of quizzing is laid at the primary level so that the pupils develop a keen interest to sharpen their general knowledge.