Read the procedure carefully and scroll down to download the Application Form
Registration--6th August onwards
This Process includes the submission of duly filled forms on payment of Rs.1000 at Birla High School –Mukundapur office 457, Barakhola Road, Kolkata – 700099, between 10 am to 2 pm on weekdays and between 10 am to 12 noon on Saturdays.
- Mode of Payment— Debit Card/Credit Card/Cash.
- Documents Required --Along with the completed forms the following documents need to be submitted at the time of registration:
Nursery A photocopy of the birth certificate issued by the local authority (Municipal Corporation).
KG to Class VI
- A photocopy of the birth certificate issued by the local authority (Municipal Corporation)
- Photocopy of the First Term Report Card (if available) of the present school.
Interaction and Assessment
The interaction and assessment dates will be notified during the registration process.
Important Documents to bring on the Interaction and Assessment days
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Blood Group Report
Nursery and KG --- Interaction with parents and students on stipulated dates.
Classes I to VI -- Assessment on stipulated dates based on the following subjects--
Class I -- English and Number work
Classes II to VI -- English, Mathematics and 2nd Language.
Students of Classes I to VI to bring the following for assessment—
- Pencil box
- Colouring materials
Kindly note the time allotted against the name of your ward.