Shortlisted Candidates for the Academic Session 2023-24
Click on the tab below to view the names of the selected candidates after the Assessment held on Saturday, 3rd and 9th September 2022
Classes I to IX
Important Documents to be submitted during the payment of fees
- The Blood Group Report of the candidate
- Filled in Application form with duly attached photos and signature
- Original Birth Certificate and its photocopy
- Immunization schedule
- The following forms should be downloaded from the website and the filled-up forms should be submitted at the time of payment of fees.
ii. ID card Proforma
- The Transfer Certificate to be submitted at the time of joining school in April 2023. (Applicable from KG upwards)
Payment of Fees
Date to pay the fees: 19th September 2022 – 20th September 2022.
Office Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. in the school office, Birla High School, Mukundapur, 457, Barakhola Road, Kolkata-700099.
IMP: Failing to comply with the above on the specified date and time, the admission of the ward will stand cancelled.
Mode of Payment
The total fees must be paid by Demand Draft in favour of Birla High School-Mukundapur, payable at Kolkata. No cheque or cash will be accepted.
Click here to download the fee requisition slip to be filled and brought along with the demand draft on the stipulated fee payment dates.
Click here to view the BREAK-UP OF SCHOOL FEES