BHSM/CIR 19-20/010 25/07/2019
On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan and Independence Day we have invited under privileged children from the NGO, Institute of Psychological and Educational Research (IPER) Kolkata, to our school on 15th August’19. This, we are sure will instill the values of sharing and empathy amongst our pupils.
We would like your cooperation to convert this into a joyous occasion by sending the following items to your ward’s class teacher by Monday 5th August’19 so that the students could share these with their new friends and spread happiness.
- Nursery,KG and Class III --
- 1 skipping rope(priced at approximately Rs. 30/-).
- 1 packet biscuit (Rs. 10/-).
- Classes I,II,IV,V and VI --
- 1 Ludo (priced at approximately Rs. 20/-).
- 1 pencil pouch with 2 pencils and 1 eraser (approximate value Rs. 20/-).
Thank you for your kind cooperation.