Transport Circular for session 2018-19 24-03-2018
Parents seeking transport facility kindly download the form by clicking on the 'DOWNLOAD' . Read it carefully and submit along with the cheque after duly filling it at Birla High School, 1 Moira Street on the following dates and stipulated time:--
6th April 2018, Friday , 7th April 2018, Saturday , 9th April 2018, Monday - From 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Any queries regarding transport, contact the following persons of Urban Paribahan Services Pvt Ltd:-
- Mr. Bhuban Sen—7595064684
- Mr.Sourav Ch Nath—7595064683
Dates of orientation will be notified shortly by the above mentioned Transport Agency.
Mrs. H. Prasad
Address to parents by Mr. S.K. Birla 16-03-2018
Our Chairman, Mr. S.K.Birla would be pleased to address all the parents/guardians of the students of Birla High School-Mukundapur on 20th March 2018. Kindly make it convenient to attend the same as per the details given hereunder:-
Day & Date: Tuesday, 20th March 2018
Venue: Vidya Mandir Auditorium .1, Moira Street, Kolkata-700017 (School Campus) Time: 12 noon to 1:30 p.m.
Registration: 11:45 a.m.
Mrs. H. Prasad
N.B.—Only the parents/guardians are to attend the programme.
Online Portal for books & stationery 01-02-2018
Please buy the following items from the online portal – www.kydsmart.com
- Text Books as prescribed by the school
- Exercise Books as prescribed by the school
- Stationery as prescribed by the school
- Bag with school logo
Please note that it is mandatory for students to carry the school bag with BHS Mukundapur logo.
Please note the following for online purchase of the above mentioned items –
- You will require your Parent ID for one time registration for online purchase at www.kydsmart.com. Your Parent ID is _____________________
- Please go to the aforesaid website and undertake the following steps to complete one time mandatory Registration (only between Monday, 5th February and Monday, 12th February 2018)
- Open the website www.kydsmart.com and complete the registration using your School provided Parent ID and the date of birth of the child.
- In case you face any issues at the time of registration please refer to the FAQs on the kydsmart website and if the problem still remains unresolved please contact customer care (details of which are available on the above website)
- You can also check the tutorial video on the registration process which is given on the website.
For placing an order for any item mentioned above sale will open from Tuesday, 20th February 2018 and close on Saturday, 24th February 2018. Undertake the following steps for Online Purchase:
- Login: Log into the website www.kydsmart.com
- Product selection: Choose the products and quantity required
- Delivery Address: Choose the delivery address
- Payment: Select the payment mode (Credit/Debit Card, Internet Banking etc)
- Order confirmation: Place the order and then have the products delivered at your door step within the committed delivery time.
Mrs. H. Prasad